Friday, April 1, 2011

Disability and quality of life; Book Review "Thank You"

I'm sure I said, but if not I'll say it here. I firmly believe that your attitude is a very important component of quality of life and your ability - in balance - in fact to manage the chronic illness!

And with that in mind, my advice is to develop a hobby. In your hobby, be sure to share with others, especially the "leaders" in your hobby, your thanks for their efforts. For example, you might decide that you want to be a greatMartha Stewart cooking and use as a template. Once you get something Dook using one of their recipes and rave reviews from your "being," write Martha thank you e-mail or letter! It makes you feel is much better.

For me, I like to read. And when I finished a book I really love, go to your site and let him know, and I thank them. Most, even write back! I also signed a "coaster" of one, and become a "reader reviewer" is one of myFavorite author of the forthcoming book, while in the project.

I have to thank the e-mail I just a writer, so you see what you look like copies. Hope you find a hobby and to thank those who inspire you.

Dear Mr. Katzenbach:

Not sure why I just found, but I am soooo glad I am! The Madman's Tale is the third book of yours that I read, and only them. (With State Of Mind, followed by The Analyst introduction). Yesterday, State of Mind, like thetechnical structure of the analyst, but thought it would be too sad - he was soooo isolated - but really loved The Madman's Tale!

I am a voracious reader (I did "manage" multiple sclerosis for over 45 years, and now I find myself on a full-term disability), especially the books of intrigue. However, I find that more and more novels that have to keep me invested in the book. If the story is too predictable, not simply "Hook Me."

You, sir, you have a magnificent championshipPhraseology, your lyrical prose paints pictures so well that I was in hospital with Lucy, Peter and Francis! I won and you will read later, Hart's War "- a book and the movie. I want to see my mental movie through your words!

He could not help but to document and share with you back to some of my favorite quotes from the story of the madman. These specific rates were so eloquent, it is more accurately represented the rights of subscription or feeling, or, in the case ofFrancis, defined as clear, in my humble opinion (IMHO) and in particular what it means "human" that I could not help but tell you how much your words hit me! His prose I have read every word, and not just skimming to catch the thread of the story and ran "Who did it!"

Many authors are able to describe events, actions, places and things, and some may take the surface quality of the characters. What I find unique, Mr. K., the ability to captureEssence of each "ghestalt" character; raison d'etre (sp?); Unique personality, and like any two cocks in common humanity, but is clearly out of it.

1) p. 168. "When I think back, I can so many little things that mean something .... I was young, was to see, and I did not understand that the crime as all the mechanical parts of a transmission bolts and nuts, screws and pins, all efforts together a dynamic that moves us close control, createby forces that are a bit 'like the wind is invisible, but leaves the characters in a piece of scrap paper that suddenly takes flight and the lines on the sidewalk or a road is dragged to perform a certain way, then the next, or simply remote storm clouds over a dark threatening sky hunting. "

2) p. 200: "We are all defined by the darkness, I thought, anyone can represent something in the summer, but only at night, after the world had closed in, that our true self to come out ..."

3) PGS 218& 219: "At some point later that day, or perhaps after the next, but certainly crazy at some point during the constant procession of people in Lucy Jones accompanied the office, it occurred to me that I never really part of something .... first. As a child, not able to participate is a terrible thing. Perhaps the worst ..... In all the years I have never been invited to a birthday party ever. asked for a night . Not once pushed to the back of a station wagon for an off-the-cuff TravelFriendly in for a sundae. I've never had a phone call the night of gossip about the school or sports or who were normal after the vote seventh dance kiss ..... My life was unique in that it highlights the absence of all the little things that everyone else. "
4), p. 269: "But that was not the real ground of each unit, the contours and topography were really defined by all the diversity of content crazy .." (Note: This really resonates with me as Iwas a director of human resources for over 30 years before I continue disabilities. Every time I walked into a room, I purposely took "stock" of the room temperature, swirling currents and eddies, which was far from the bounce, etc. not I've never seen articulated just as you did!)

5) Page 326: IMHO, this is the vision that a person like Francis, may be the "crazy", but it's still human, separated by a sociopath! I loved how you put it! "My whole life,I just wanted to be normal. Tortured, as Peter and Lucy, were normal. It can run low in the outside world, enjoying the simple things ..... But I could because I knew right then that I have always condemned to be closer in spirit and actions of men are and I hated the man who scared me. The angel was giving and indulging in murderous thoughts all the evil that lay dormant in me. It was a fun house mirror version of me. I had the same anger. L 'same desire. The same evil. I had just hidden in it, has discarded lies in the deepest hole in me that I could find and cover with a crazy thought, like rocks and dirt, so that was buried, where I hoped it would never burst. "

In these few words, has clearly articulated the essence of "free will". And, IMHO, because God has given man free will. He wants us to reduce, control of the forces of evil, and do what is "correct" choice, not. Coersion

Were you able to paint the essence of being "acceptable", which made the reputation of being human, with "rights." And finally, this is what all people to live their lives, are only recognized as existing.

Well, I have taken too much of your time. If you want to use my words as a review of your book anywhere, do not hesitate to do so.

Also, if you ever need a reader to read a piece of your new book (s), I'd like to doSun

Thanks, again looking for hours! I'll probably write again after finishing Hart's War!

No comments:

Post a Comment